You can book with confidence for The Enchanted Garden of Light.
• Capacity for the event has been capped at our Covid capacity for the site. This allows visitors to keep at a safe distance from each other
• We have reduced the number of tickets available at each time slot for your greater safety and comfort
• Contactless payments are preferred
• We will kindly ask visitors to continue to wear masks when indoors (unless they are exempt from doing so).
• All staff and volunteers will be wearing face masks in indoor spaces (unless they are exempt from doing so).
• There is an enhanced cleaning regime in place across the site.
• Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the trail.
• Covid risk assessments carried out for the site as a whole and for our catering provisions.
Please don't visit if you or anyone you are in contact with has shown symptoms of Covid in the last 14 days.
As The Enchanted Garden of Light is an outdoor event, we do not anticipate that Government guidance will require us to cancel the event. However, should this happen and this impacts on your booking slot, your ticket will be refunded in full.